The SAP for Consumer Products set of solutions makes it possible for you to deliver the products and services consumers demand – and adapt quickly to changing markets without losing control of costs.
Inntree solutions Implementation support core business processes, addressing the specific needs of companies in the:
· Workforce and talent management – Core human resources and payroll management, shared services and business process outsourcing, talent management, and workforce scheduling and optimization
· Financial performance management – Operational finance, financial close, financials analytics and reporting, enterprise performance management, and risk and compliance management
· Marketing – Brand management and program and campaign management
· Product innovation – Continuous product innovation and integrated product development
· Supply chain management – Collaborative demand and supply planning, integrated sourcing and procurement, and logistics and fulfillment
· Manufacturing – Manufacturing, product safety and traceability, and manufacturing and fulfillment for apparel and footwear
· Sales and service – Account and trade promotion management, customer service/call center management, direct store delivery, and sales execution
Our Implementation Capabilities for SAP-Consumer Products enables you to fully integrate your supply chain, helping you respond faster and more cost effectively to shifts in consumer demands and behaviors. By helping you redefine every step of your value chain, from how you manage suppliers and partners to the ways you strengthen customer relationships and build customer loyalty, SAP for Consumer Products generates measurable benefits in terms of costs, revenues, and strategy.
Impact on Costs
· Powerful reporting and analytical tools for sales and marketing give you access to aggregated data from all sources, internal and external, supporting better decision making and making operations more cost-effective.
· Integrated supply chain management helps rationalize your entire process, from suppliers to consumers, increasing flexibility and cutting time to market while keeping costs to a minimum.
Impact on Revenue
· Sophisticated customer profiling tools let you quickly and accurately identify opportunities to increase sales, target special markets, build customer loyalty, and profitably manage customer relationships throughout the entire product life cycle.
· Powerful content management tools help integrates sales and distribution across all media and channels, letting you exploit a rich range of subscription, billing, and commission processes.
Impact on Strategy
· Inntree's end-to-end support for all key business processes gives you a fully integrated supply chain and a full range of logical and analytical capabilities, including one-button forecast-to-orders, increased fulfillment accuracy, instant market analysis and restrategizing, and fast reconfiguration of pricing and distribution channels.