Our Chemicals solutions enable chemical manufacturers to manage and respond to changes in unpredictable supply chains, run efficient manufacturing operations, and sustain product and service leadership – while ensure optimal asset utilization, profitable order fulfillment, and high standards of sustainability and compliance.
Our comprehensive suite of applications, integrated with leading business support and analytical software, enables you to optimize key business processes, including:
· Human resources and talent management – Core human resources and payroll management, shared services and business process outsourcing, and talent management
· Financial performance management – Enterprise performance management, financial analytics are reporting, financial close, risk and compliance management, and operational finance
· Asset safety, performance, and maintenance – Asset safety and compliance; asset design, build, and commissioning; manufacturing visibility and performance management; and asset maintenance and operations
· Operations management – Manufacturing operations, energy and emissions management, and integrated sourcing and procurement
· Product management and compliance – Product and service innovation, product and REACH compliance management, and integrated product development
· Supply chain management – Collaborative demand and supply planning, logistics fulfillment and compliance management, and manufacturing network planning and execution
· Sales and marketing – Lead, opportunity, and pipeline management; and price and margin management
SAP for Chemicals delivers a complete and integrated set of solutions that empowers you with information, dependability, and industry-specific functionality. With SAP for Chemicals, both commodity and specialty chemical manufacturers can gain the following business benefits:
· Real-time, visible results – Running an integrated SAP solution for all your business processes means that everyone in your organization sees the same information in real time. You can eliminate islands of information, avoid the need for specialized subsystems – and respond more rapidly to market changes.
· Greater insight into production processes – Advanced analytics improve visibility into production processes, helping you to identify precisely where you're incurring production costs and allowing you to see the results of changes to your schedule.
· Reduced risk – Real-time information about projects, processes, operational performance, and markets provides early warning of changes, giving you time to adapt to shifts in demand, customer requirements, and economic conditions.
· Simplified integration – SAP for Chemicals provides a single, integrated software foundation, so you don't have to maintain disparate software systems and costly interfaces required by point solutions.
· Expanded reach – With SAP for Chemicals, you can participate in electronic marketplaces and communicate through enterprise portals that facilitate global collaboration among employees, partners, and customers.
· Faster time to market – You can anticipate market needs, identify new business opportunities, and optimize sales and marketing campaigns. Time to market is accelerated with enhanced collaboration and consistent data across engineering, manufacturing, and distribution processes.
· Improved profits – SAP for Chemicals enables you to maximize revenue opportunities, manage and control costs, improve quality, and speed time to delivery. With easy access to information such as cost to serve, days sales outstanding, and cost of goods sold, you can work more effectively to increase your profitability.