Inntree project management team has experience leading complex, globally dispersed, multi-year projects. Our seasoned group of professionals effectively team with executive steering committees, and global governance boards while still managing day to day activities.
Project management is typically seen as simply managing status reports, tracking budgets and reporting time. While all of these tasks are certainly important, the professionals at Inntree understand that this is only a small part of managing an effective, and productive team.
The strength of our management team is illustrated by our ability to:
· Have the courage to ask the tough questions and the experience to work through the difficult answers
· Foster a strong partnership with project sponsors to develop an understanding of business objectives and long term goals
· Manage project details while maintaining a team’s awareness of the big picture
It is often quoted that the one constant in business is change. While taking part in the explosive growth of technology over the past decade, Inntree has seen and experienced the breadth of change that organizations have had to manage.
We know that implementing a best-in-class solution means very little if the organization is ill prepared to make the most use of it.
Our focus in the area of change management centers around the following key principles:
· Focused, ongoing communication with both internal and external audiences for the solution
· Maintaining a respect for the individual and their talents while developing their skills for the future